Welcome to Digital Archives Resources Center, to portal of National Taiwan University Digital Archives Projects. Please read the following statement carefully.
- Users are subject to this statement, intellectual property law of R.O.C. or international regulations on World Wide Web when browsing or using this webpage. Any activities using the website for illegal purposes are forbidden.
- If there is any disagreement to this statement, users may stop browsing or using this webpage anytime.
- The contents (including text, images, audio and video files, and software applications) of the website are copyright to National Taiwan University and are authorized by the copyright owners of each webpage except for special referring, and are protected by the law of R.O.C.
- The contents of this website can be accessed or downloaded for personal but not commercial use with copyright acknowledged. Any content downloaded or printed should indicate the source.
- The sources of the documents on this website are listed. Please acknowledge National Taiwan University or the copyright owners if the materials on this webpage are cited. Any content may not be transferred, reproduced, distributed or broadcasted publicly by any commercial or other organizations without the written consent of National Taiwan University or the copyright owner of each webpage.
- The copyright of the webpage hyperlinked through this website is belonged to the webpage developer or maintaining organization.
- Other individuals and non-commercial organizations wishing may create hyperlink to make this webpage accessible via their websites, however, the logo of this website must be included.
- For queries, permission of use, and other services, firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCEPTANCE OF COPY STATEMENT AND CONTINUED USE